Tuesday, August 15, 2017

American Horror Story Season 6 Is Confirmed! Here Are The First Details

Is it possible that one day we’llget bored of American Horror Story?

The correct answer is obviously, definitelynot. So we’re thrilled thatFX CEOJohn Landgraf has just confirmed that there is going to be a season 6. Speaking to TVLine, he said:

“American Horror Story has unquestionably joined the ranks of televisions landmark series. From Murder House to Hotel, AHS has pioneered a new television form as well becoming FXs highest rated show while also pushing every conceivable boundary of creative excellence and audacity.”

Pushing boundaries is certainly accurate. From dismembered babies, to a serial killer skinning his victims alive, American Horror Story goes where no TV show has been before. And we can’t wait to see where they go next…

In true AHS style, we have no idea what the eponymous ‘horror story’ will be, but we do have some ideas as to who might be joining the cast.

1. Jessica Lange

She played some incredible characters in the first four seasons of AHS, and if there’s one criticism of Hotel, it’s that it doesn’t have Jessica Lange in it.

Luckily, she’s hinted that we might be seeing her again in future seasons:

If Ryan came to me and said, Would you want to do a small character for a couple episodes? I would absolutely say yes if I liked it. This was a great collaboration, so I would love to keep working with him.

2. Emma Roberts

Emma has appeared in Coven and Freak Show so far, and – although she’s currently starring in Ryan Murphy and Brad Fulchuk’s other TV horror – Scream Queens – she’s also keen to be included in season 6 of AHS.

Ryan and I said next season well do something amazing and devilish. I love this season, I watch most of it with my eyes closed, but I think I get the gist. I love Lady Gaga so much, so I was like, Next season I want to work with Lady Gaga for sure.

3. Lady Gaga

Well, Emma might be in luck. Ryan Murphy has been so impressed with Lady Gaga in Hotel (haven’t we all…) that he’s already invited her to join the cast in season 6:

We’ve also got our fingers tightly crossed that Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson and Lily Rabe will appear – continuing to be the only actors to appear in all seasons.

Roll on next September…

H/T Movie Pilot

–>

Read more:

The post American Horror Story Season 6 Is Confirmed! Here Are The First Details appeared first on TVShowVirals.com.



source http://www.tvshowvirals.com/american-horror-story-season-6-is-confirmed-here-are-the-first-details-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment